15th June 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if school deny my admission after failing in Class 12th?

School deny admission after failing class 12th, what action should we take against st. Andrews scot sr sec school patparganj delhi guide me? How can I complete my 12th standard if they do this to me? Can someone please help me in this?

Thanks!

15th June 2015, 06:05 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do if school deny my admission after failing in Class 12th?

You are eligible to give the Compartmental Examination next year and it is stated with each and every Board allows its student to give the Compartmental Examination if the Student cannot pass the Examination in the First attempt.
If you are not allowed admission then you must contact with the Headquarters of your Board and you will be given a proper solution.
Just follow the above procedure and there is a high chance that you will get a proper solution very soon.
15th June 2015, 10:29 PM
reconnect

Default Re: What should I do if school deny my admission after failing in Class 12th?

If you are fail in class 12th than you are able to give Compartmental Examination. It is held in each and every board for the students which are not able to pass the exam in first attempt.
If you have any issue then please contact to Headquarter of your board.
15th June 2015, 10:45 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

If any student fail in 12th board examination then there is a provision available in every board for students to appear in compartmental examination in the same year of the appearing to maintain their academic year.
No school can deny your right to appear in the compartmental examination but if the school is not accepting your form in case you fail then you should go to the higher authority of the board along with complain.

But you should labor hard so that this situation never happens as it will be not good for your upcoming times .
You should labor to your optimum potential to secure more than passing marks.
15th June 2015, 11:34 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
School deny admission after failing class 12th, what action should we take against st. Andrews scot sr sec school patparganj delhi guide me? How can I complete my 12th standard if they do this to me? Can someone please help me in this?

Thanks!
You must specify on what grounds they deny your admission. As well as you may choose other schools also. Also if you have a failure then you can write the SAY(Save A Year)Exam, which is usually conducted just after the publication of result.
8th June 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I failed in cbse class 12 exams in 2 subjects.
Chemistry and physics theory papers.I got good marks in practical.And in both of this subject I got e grade.
What is my status?
How can I reappear in next year (2018)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?