10th July 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if scored 40% in 12th Commerce?

Hi Sir, I have scored 40% marks in my 12th Board exam of Uttarakhand Board. I am worried about my career. I am a Commerce student and I want to know with this percentage of marks, what I should do?

12th July 2020, 07:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if scored 40% in 12th Commerce?

°°°° Let me tell you that with 40% marks in 12th commerce, there is no career in government sector and you won't get admission in good college.
So, personally I would like to suggest you to appear in improvement examination in order to improve your marks.

°°°° Another option is that you can enroll yourself in National School of Open Schooling and there you can improve your marks.
14th July 2020, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if scored 40% in 12th Commerce?

Don't worry if you got 40% . There are many career option available after 12th in commerce stream like professional diploma or degree courses and bachelor degrees. You can go for : BBA - LLB( Bachelor of Business Administration - Bachelor of Legislative Law), B. Com ( Bachelor of Commerce) , CA ( Chartered Accountants) , CS ( Company Secretary) , BHM( Bachelor of Hotel Management ) and many more.
And If you want to make future in Government Sector then you can also prepare for competitive exams like SSC CHSL , HSSC etc . There are also many options for you to make your future . You can also continue your bachelor studies from Open Universities with your preparation.
It's up to you now , so I would like to suggest you that just take you your time
15th July 2020, 04:24 PM
lissymariam

Talking Re: What should I do if scored 40% in 12th Commerce?

To improve the percentage of 12th after graduation there is only one way give the private exam of 12th class As maximum state boards offers improvement with in 2 years of period after the 12th class.

Otherwise, you can continue the Degree Courses, either private or public, and take any interested arts subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?