5th June 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose after 12th between Science or Commerce when scored 78% marks in 10th and 70% marks in 12th?

I got 78% in 10th....and 70% in 12th subject...but nw iam confused whthr i shud take science or commece!!

please help me to take a gud decision..

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose to make my career bright after scoring 80% marks in standard 10th? Which is better between Science and Commerce?
  2. Am I eligible for PSU exam if scored 65% in 10th, 56% in 12th with commerce and graduation 68% marks?
  3. Which field to choose in diploma if I have scored 55% marks in 12th General science?
  4. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class?
  5. Can I change my subject from Science to commerce after 12th class?
  6. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  7. What would be the effects of 12th Standard Marks on Campus Placement if I scored less than 60%?
  8. Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th?
  10. What are the opportunities for me afer passing 12th? I have scored 60% marks
  11. Can I join Computer field after scoring poor marks in 10th and 12th?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  13. After scoring 93% in 10th should I choose commerce or science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What to do after 12th commerce between BBA, BCA and B.Com?
  15. Is it possible to get admission after scoring 67% marks in 10th and 62% in 12th?
  16. Should I go for Engineering course having scored 40% in 10th and 75% in 12th Class? Will this low percentage of marks effect my Placements?
  17. What should I do after scoring 56% marks in 12th and 76% marks in 10th science stream(CBSE)? Will I get a good job with a good salary?
  18. Am I eligible for MBA Program in Finance having scored 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 59% in Hotel Management course?
5th June 2015, 06:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose after 12th between Science or Commerce when scored 78% marks in 10th and 70% marks in 12th?

No, it is not the time to get confused as it is the main junction from where you have to decide your route for the final destination.

I do not think that the your score in the 10th and 12th examination is not much bad as it is the average score. Each of them whether Mathematics and Commerce is a good and have very good jobs and carrer in the future.

So go with the one in which you have more interest and thinks that you can do it well and easily. But you must have to work hard to get the good jobs as there are nothing for the weaker/looser in any of the field and nothing is going to be easy if you do not work hard.

If you are interested in the Science you can opt for the :-
B.Sc.
B.tech.
Defence ( NDA ).

And if in commerce you can go with :-
B.Com.
CA.
BCA.

and many other so remove your confusion and select the one in which you have interest and taking in the consideration of your aim.
5th June 2015, 09:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose after 12th between Science or Commerce when scored 78% marks in 10th and 70% marks in 12th?

It all depends on your choice and you should opt according to your interest. If you have interest in science then go for it if not then go for commerce or any other field. Also, the college in which you are getting admission will be important because if you can get admission in a reputed college then any stream is good for you if you have interest.

If we go by the scope of various course then science and commerce have some very good jobs in both government and private sectors. You can also go for B.Sc Maths if you have studied PCM stream in 10+2. If you go for commerce then you can go for CA or ICWA or BBA or B.Com according to your interest. Therefore, choose according to your interest.
6th June 2015, 07:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 78% in 10th....and 70% in 12th subject...but nw iam confused whthr i shud take science or commece!!
please help me to take a gud decision..
If you belong from Commerce stream in 12th standard, then there is no option for you to do a Graduation in Science stream. However, there is an option to join in Commerce or Science, if you are belong to the Science stream. It is better to continue the same specialization which you have to take at 12th standard so that you can get specialized in the particular field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?