21st October 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering B.Sc(Archaeology) in Southern India? Eligibility to study?

Hi,
What is the eligibility criteria to learn B.Sc Archaeology? Kindly tell me the government colleges offering this course in Southern India?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to Diploma holder in Southern India?
  3. List of good colleges offering MSc electronics in southern India? I have completed BSc Physics with 90% marks
  4. Names of the good colleges offering MSc Electronics in Southern India?
  5. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Southern India
  6. List of colleges which offer Master of Financial Accounting in Southern India? Eligibility to get admission?
  7. Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  9. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  10. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  11. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in Southern India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of colleges in India offering MBA in Power Management? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
  14. List of top colleges in India offering MBA in Banking Fielf?
  15. List of colleges that are offering M.Tech in Biotechnology India?
  16. Colleges offering Biomechanics course in India?
  17. List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Fibre Optics?
25th October 2015, 12:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Sc(Archaeology) in Southern India? Eligibility to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
What is the eligibility criteria to learn B.Sc Archaeology? Kindly tell me the government colleges offering this course in Southern India?

B.Sc in Archaeology Eligibility Criteria:
Those who want to pursue a Bachelor's degree in Archaeology should have complete 10+2 with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university. The applicant must studied History as a main subject at 12th standard level.

Madras Christian College
E-mail:[email protected]

Sri Venkateswara University
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India - 517 502

Shivaji University
Vidyanagar , Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India - 416 004

Assumption College
Changanacherry , Alleppey, Kerala, India - 686101

Vikram University
Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India
21st September 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering B.Sc(Archaeology) in Southern India? Eligibility to study?

I am studying H.S (science). I do not have History as main subject in Class XII. I want to do B.Sc in Archiology in India. pleae inform
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?