30th March 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?

Hi everyone
I want to study B.Sc in Physics and do research but the problem is that I am in B.A. Political Science course and preparing for IAS exam. I have little knowledge of Mathematics and Physics thus I have started tutoring for Maths and Physics. It may sound stupid but I have developed this strong desire to study Physics. Please tell me the possibility. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Any possibility to appear for IAS and IFS exam?
  2. Required Qualification to give IAS Exam? Study Materials to prepare for this Exam being a candidate from BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How should I prepare to become an IAS Officer being a candidate having completed Graduation and pursuing MA in English? How to get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Can I give IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Com?
  5. How to study forensic science after passing 12th with 61%? I am preparing for engineering competitive exam
  6. Courses that I can do after UG in BSc Physics?
  7. Date of TRB Exam? Will there be any possibility for Computer Science candidate to appear for this Exam?
  8. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  10. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd semester?
  11. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd semester?
  12. List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Study Materials and Sample Papers to prepare for KVS PGT Exam for Computer Science?
  14. How can a candidate prepare for IAS exam without any expense?
  15. Books to study for IAS exam? Where to get the book in Delhi?
  16. Which subjects should I take up for mains for IAS exam? Best books to be referred?
  17. Which subjects to study to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of doing B.Tech in CSE?
  18. How to do MSc Mathematics after doing BSc with Mathematics, Pysics, Electronics?
4th April 2015, 03:30 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?

It is quit difficult for you to study B.Sc ( Physics ) and do research and also preparing for IAS exam.
But it is not impossible. Yes, you can do both side by side.

You have to work hard and give proper time to both the side.
As, you told that you have developed strong desire to study physics, so you have to now show work on ground.

Make a time table and give proper time for both IAS preparation and B.Sc Physics.

Select such subjects in IAS exam that you are going to study in Physics that will help you in efficient preparation.
I suggest you to join coaching for IAS exam so that you can give more time to both of your studies.

Hard work and good will power will help you to face this tough decision.

Choose priority from these you and work harder on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?