21st March 2020, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further if I secure 50.3% in ISC 12th Science?

Respected Sir, I am a student from ISC Board. I have got 50.3% marks in 12th with Science stream. I have scored very low marks that is why I am confused about what to do. I want to know what I should study now? Please tell me asap.

31st March 2020, 08:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further if I secure 50.3% in ISC 12th Science?

Although you have scored low marks in the board examination.

You have many available option to pursue through entrance examination in various institutions.

Admission is on the basis of entrance examination in various courses.

So, you can take admission in the course in which you are more interested without getting disheartened due to poor score in 12th and work hard to improve it.
8th April 2020, 01:38 PM

It is really a low percentage to get into top institutes but
dont get disharted.
If you want to join engineering or diploma courses work hard to do well in the entrance exams and secure good rank to get into best institutes.
If you want to do b tech work hard for b tech and for diploma go for voclet and there are many private colleges which conducts its own tests for admissions.
Best of luck and dont think too much. Work hard for your future tests . Stay self motivated.
12th April 2020, 12:53 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---After scoring 50.3%Mark's in 12th standard,I truly recommended you to switch on a Diploma course rather than B.Tech.

--As per your percentage,many of the top most colleges or university are not allowed you for the admission purpose.

-- Best way is to focused on Diploma course in any of the Engineering section if you are still interested in this section.

--One more option is to grow your career in Pharmacy line,if you are selected in the procedure of counseling.

--You can select in between D.pharmacy or B.pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?