29th January 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secure less than 50% in 12th ISC?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of class 12th with ISC Board studying Science. I am preparing for JEE Main. Can you tell me that if I score below 50% then also I am able for admission in B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th ISC to study B.Tech in IISER?
  2. How can I get admission to study B.Com if failed in 12th ISC?
  3. In which campus of NIT I will get admission if secure 93% in 12th ISC and getting around 140-150 marks in JEE Main?
  4. How can I take admission in B.Tech in civil engineering? I have scored 75% in 12th from ISC board
  5. Admission procedure to study 12th ISC in Delhi for 11th student of Haryana?
  6. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  7. How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th ISC Board exam and secure admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  8. Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?
  9. How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Science ISC Board exam?
  10. Chances to appear in 12th Mathematics ISC Improvement exam for a graduate?
  11. Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 88.5% in best of 4 subjects in 12th ISC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Suitable guidebooks for preparation of 12th Science ISC Board exam?
  14. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  15. What should I study further after completing 12th ISC Commerce except B.Com?
  16. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if studying 12th ISC with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  18. Can I get benefit if secure 80% in 12th ISC to apply for NATA in next year?

31st January 2016, 09:31 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secure less than 50% in 12th ISC?

Yes you can get admission in Btech courses if you can score good marks in JEE exam because 12th class marks doesn't matters in JEE exam. No one can ask you your 12th class marks. Admissions are provided on the behalf of merit list genereted by JEE(Joint Entrance Exam) marks. I would like to suggest you forget about 12th class marks and prepare for JEE exam. Do hardwork.

31st January 2016, 11:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secure less than 50% in 12th ISC?

No, you will not be eligible to get admission in B.tech courses in different colleges on JEE rank if you score less than 50% aggregate in board examination.

But you are eligible to get admission in some private colleges in b.tech course. So, you need to work hard to get admission in better colleges and also to qualify in JEE examination.

1st February 2016, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission to study B.Tech course even if you have secured less than 50% marks in your 12th standard from ISC Board but, you cannot get admission in NIT for pursuing B.Tech course. You can get admission in any other colleges for pursuing B.Tech course. Since, your 12th standard aggregate is less than 50% marks, you must have to score good marks and rank in entrance examination to get admission in good colleges for pursuing B.Tech course.

2nd February 2016, 12:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a student of class 12th with ISC Board studying Science. I am preparing for JEE Main. Can you tell me that if I score below 50% then also I am able for admission in B.Tech course?
No, you can't get admission in B.Tech course through JEE score card.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?