7th February 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school?

I wrote 10th school conducted cbse exam in march.will i get admission in state(kerala) schools by applying in single window? What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school? Can you please explain?

Related Questions:
7th February 2016, 01:03 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school?

You can change the board without applying in single window. Just visit the desired state board school in which you want to take admission, know their admission procedure and prepare accordingly.
You need some documents so collect them from your previous school.
1. Migration Certificate.
2. Character Certificate.
3. 10th class pre Board result.
4. School leaving certificate.
7th February 2016, 01:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school?

Steps to follow for change from CBSE board to State Board :-

- Since you want to change after 10th standard, so it will not be much problem and there is nothing to worry much.
- Once the result is declared, schools start giving forms of admission for 11th standard.
- You need to collect the admission forms from the concerned state board schools in which you are interested.
- Fill the forms correctly and submit it to the concerned authority before the stipulated date. Make sure to attach requisite documents.
- Once the shortlisted students list is declared, act as per the guidelines of the school authority to complete all formalities and get your admission done.
- You need to get statement of marks, migration certificate and character certificate from the current school in which you are pursuing 10th standard.
8th February 2016, 12:47 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wrote 10th school conducted cbse exam in march.will i get admission in state(kerala) schools by applying in single window? What are the steps to follow to change from CBSE to Kerala State board school? Can you please explain?
The student has to get the application form the Kerala State Board School, fill up the application form and submit with required certificates. The student has to submit mark sheet, migration certificate, Transfer Certificate and conduct certificate along with application form. It is the usual process to be followed for all the boards.
30th May 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

is there any need of stamp paper while applying for 11th class from cbse to state
28th August 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in state syllabus after I write my 10th in CBSE What are the procedures or applications that i have to buy and fill
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?