23rd March 2016, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether Compartment passed students are eligible for Improvement exams or not?

I have passed my compartment and got 57%. I want to increase my percentage. So please tell me if i am eligible to appear for the improvement exams or not? Please reply as fast as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for improvement exam for second time?
  2. Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?
  3. Can I give Physics compartment, Chemistry, Maths improvement simultaneously?
  4. Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?
  5. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form?
  6. Can I give improvement exam after passing compartment exam of 12th in Chemistry with 70 marks?
  7. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  8. What is the value of improvement exam in comparison to the original exam?
  9. Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Are there any colleges available where students who have passed compartment could take admission for graduation in commerce?
  11. Procedure to apply for UP board improvement and compartment exam of high school?
  12. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET?
  13. Can I appear in Improvement exam after giving 12th ISC Compartmental exam?
  14. Am I eligible for compartment exam of CBSE board after passing in 4 subjects? Have I passed in Chemistry?
  15. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  16. How many attempts are allowed for Improvement exams? -- [New]
  17. Can I fill up AIIMS and AIPMT forms if reappearing for compartment exams?
  18. Whether a candidate will be considered failed if he fails in a subject under WBCHSE? Possibility to apply for Graduation?
23rd March 2016, 09:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Compartment passed students are eligible for Improvement exams or not?

Yes, you can appear for improvement examination in the following year as you are very much eligible for it. However, make sure to score better this time as there will not be any more chances left for you to appear for improvement examination as you have already appeared for your compartment exam once.

The maximum number of times however allowed in 2 times in a row.
23rd March 2016, 10:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Compartment passed students are eligible for Improvement exams or not?

Of course you are eligible for improvement exam. If you have passed compartment exams but after this also you are eligible. Give your better in coming improvement exams to increase your percentage and for this you need to study very hard.
24th March 2016, 12:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The very first thing i want to make you clear that only those students are eligible for improvement examination who have passed in all the subjects of their actual board examination but want ti improve there grades. Also one can appear in the improvement examination only once and that too in the successive year of his/her board examination.

So being a student who have appeared in the compartmental examination means you have failed in any one of the subject of their board examination and hence you are not eligible for improvement examination.

Hence to improve your overall grade in your board examination you will have to reappear in your board examination as a private candidate.
24th March 2016, 10:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for improvement exams.

The candidate can appear for improvement examination after being passed all the subjects.

The improvement examination is conducted to improve the percentage of marks for the candidates who have passed all the subjects.
28th May 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement exam if get 17 marks in math,46 in chemistry,32 in physics and 54 in english.
28th May 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I have fail in one subject out of five subject ,can i apply for improvement exam ,after pass my compartment exam
1st August 2017, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir whether i am eligible for improvement exam as i am failed in cbse compartment 1st attempt. Along with compartment should i give improvement for other 4 subject in 12th ?
22nd August 2018, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I failed in math in board exam then I give compartment exam and I passed out .
But my percentage just 58.8% then I eligible for giving improvement exam or not????
30th August 2018, 10:48 PM
Mihir3217

Sir I have passed 12th compartment exam in bseb. This year could I eligible for improvement exam in bseb.
30th October 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Whether Compartment failed students are eligible for improvement or not?
6th July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have got only 51% and I failed in Maths but now I had given compartment exam which was on 2 July 2019 but after compart result,Will I get a fresh marksheet ??
7th July 2019, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Where and how i fill my improvement exam form and what is the last date of this?i give compartment exam also
14th July 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have checked my inter 2 year results, I have passed all subjects, but in maths I got comp, what does it mean, am I passed or failed??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?