5th May 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for school inspector exam? Which book to refer for preparation?

Actually I want to know syllabus of school inspector & in which book will I follow that? When will publish the advertisement for that exam? Can you please guide me with your suggestion on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

6th February 2023, 09:03 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for school inspector exam? Which book to refer for preparation?

The syllabus for the school inspector exam in India varies from state to state, as the recruitment and selection process for school inspectors is handled by each state's respective education department.

In general, the syllabus for the school inspector exam covers subjects such as pedagogy, educational psychology, educational administration, school management, educational laws and policies, and current educational issues. The examination may also include a language paper, general studies and mental ability, and a teaching aptitude test.

As for preparation materials, you may refer to the official notifications and syllabus issued by the state education department for the most up-to-date and accurate information. You can also refer to books on educational administration, school management, and educational laws and policies for comprehensive coverage of the syllabus. Some of the popular books for the preparation of the school inspector exam are:
  • School Management and Educational Administration" by H.R. Gupta
  • Educational Administration and Supervision" by J.S. Grewal
  • School Administration and Supervision" by A.C. Chatterjee
  • Education Administration and Management" by K.B. Saxena and K.C. Saxena
It is also recommended to refer to previous year question papers and practice mock tests to get an idea of the type of questions asked in the exam.
8th February 2023, 12:08 PM
Ebenezercollege

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for school inspector exam? Which book to refer for preparation?

The syllabus for a school inspector exam varies depending on the region or country in which the exam is being taken. It typically covers subjects such as policy, school administration, educational psychology, and assessment and evaluation. It's best to check with the specific exam board or organization that is conducting the exam to get an accurate idea of what is covered.

For preparation, candidates can refer to textbooks and study materials related to education administration, educational psychology, and assessment and evaluation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?