9th January 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for aptitude tests of different companies? I'm an MCA student and week in aptitude

I am MCA student ,next year i have to face aptitude tests of different companies ,i am very poor in aptitude,so please help me out.
give me some websites,books name to prepare.

31st May 2012, 03:29 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: How should I prepare for aptitude tests of different companies? I'm an MCA student and week in aptitude

Hi friend,
There is no need of preparing different papers of companies as questions may vary year by year. So all you need is to practice the topics that are present in the Aptitude. I am attaching some the files that might help you.

With regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf R11.S.AgarwalAptitudeTestBook.pdf(5.05 MB, 979 views)
9th June 2012, 10:56 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I prepare for aptitude tests of different companies? I'm an MCA student and week in aptitude

you should refer r.s.aggarwal book for aptitude .this is the best book for the preparation of aptitude.
or you can refer book for aptitude by berron.this is also the good one.but mostly all students are referring aptitude book by r.s.aggarwal.so please follow it.this is best one for the preparation of aptitude.
31st July 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the format for aptitude of companies,,, as m week in quantitative part but my reasoning part is quite well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?