6th November 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of UP Police sub inspector? Books to be referred?

sir, what is the syallbus of u.p police sub-inspector? and whch book of refer tht course and when form will be coming

pls send me all information on this email.id [email protected]

18th May 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of UP Police sub inspector? Books to be referred?

what is the qualification and height(physical efficiency) for ex servicemen in uttar pradesh police for post of sub inspector

8th January 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of UP Police sub inspector? Books to be referred?

sir i just want to see the syllabus of sub inspector exam of jammu and kashmir police

9th January 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of up police si physical 2013

12th January 2013, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

sir aisi koi book aati h jisme police k sbi pdo(status) k bare me detail me information de rkhi ho?

27th January 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to know eligibity for si and also wants to know the syllabus......pls mail me on ( [email protected])

28th March 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the sllabus of si up police? And how to special book?

20th June 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

syllabus regarding up SI and any book which would help me out? then please mail me at [email protected]

10th December 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I Want to know how i become an A.C.P.
MY EMAIL i.d. is [email protected]

7th January 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR, i want to know tht hw much creteria for s.i to be passed plz tell me in my facebook id [email protected]

8th January 2014, 08:05 AM
sobina Abbas

Pre exam pattern :

Subject Total Marks
Current Affairs & General Knowledge 150
Numerical Ability 75
Logical Ability 75

Main Written Exam Syllabus –
Subject Total Marks

General Knowledge 100
Physical Ability 75
Intelligibility ability 50
Rationality Ability 75

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?