19th July 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of UP Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred for the course and date of sale of forms?

sir, what is the syallbus of u.p police sub-inspector? and whch book of refer tht course and when form will be coming

pls send me all information on this email.id [email protected]

28th August 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of UP Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred for the course and date of sale of forms?

i want to know about the admit card of phusical skill test of u.p. s.i. examination 2011
1st September 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of UP Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred for the course and date of sale of forms?

sir, what is the syallbus of u.p police sub-inspector? and whch book of refer tht course and when form will be coming

2nd September 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus for sub inspector exam study
3rd September 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of UP Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred for the course and date of sale of forms?

i want syllabus for sub inspector exam study
4th September 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir myself sunder chaudhary from mathura. I receive my calling latter but confuse. after 'sharirik manak dakshta' which things is first written test ya race my id is [email protected]
4th September 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
plz send me syllabus for sub inspector of up and panjab

my id- [email protected]
7th September 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
plz send me syllabus for sub inspector of up and other detail of up si.

email id: [email protected]
9th September 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for sc become sub inspector
12th September 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

dearsir, kya saririk nd manak test me he runnig bi hogi kya plz [email protected] me bta dejiye.
13th September 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir , i want to know about patten of si exam
21st September 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir
kindly inform me about the syllebus of UP SI. i wiil wait for ur ans

email- [email protected]
23rd September 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about patten up si exam
26th September 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SYLLABUS FOR UP SI & EXAM MODEL PAPER IN ENGLISH PL SEND ME TO MY EMAIL ID :[email protected]
26th September 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SYLLABUS FOR UP SI & EXAM MODEL PAPER IN ENGLISH PL SEND ME TO MY EMAIL ID :[email protected]
1st October 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the sallabus of up SI and information about the pre test ID [email protected]
1st October 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

please tell the date of upsi pretest and brefered books.
1st October 2011, 10:15 PM
dharm vir tyagi

Post Re: Syllabus of UP Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred for the course and date of sale of forms?

contact at OXFORD ACADEMY AGRA
4th October 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

u.p police sub inspector miniam eduction
8th October 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
plz send me syllabus for sub inspector of up and other detail of up si.

email id: [email protected]
9th October 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me the sallabus of up SI and information about the pre test ID [email protected]
13th October 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me syllabus for UP SI exam nd information about date for pre exam.
22nd October 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send my syllabus for up si exam and information about date for pre exam. [email protected]
25th October 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

the examination date of upp sub inspector
25th October 2011, 03:32 AM
Shishu kumar

Default Re: Syllabus of UP Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred for the course?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;937212]sir, what is the syallbus of u.p police sub-inspector? and whch book of refer tht course?

1st November 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send my syllabus for up si exam and information about date for pre exam. [email protected]
6th November 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

sir
kindly inform me about the syllebus of UP SI. i wiil wait for ur ans
[email protected]
6th November 2011, 07:09 PM
ersuman2518

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of UP Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred for the course and date of sale of forms?

Which book i will take for up si exam
13th November 2011, 10:20 AM
yuvraj9990618

14th November 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

upsi exam date is 11 dec 2011...
18th November 2011, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

my name badrivishal mishra i was study complet in mumbai univercity can i give the up police examnation and plzz tell when sends you call letars. email id [email protected]
23rd November 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

SIR MY ADMIT CARD SENT PZ.
F0ME N0.22691717
email id [email protected]
4th December 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know about the refered books for pre exam of sub inspector UP Police mi ID [email protected]
5th December 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, this side manoj sharma and i want to know about the related books for pre exam in up si recruitment......
13th December 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the syallbus of maharastra police sub-inspector? and which book of refer that course and when form will be coming

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-up-police-sub-inspector-books-referred-course-date-sale-forms-290761.html#ixzz1gQYgHDkF
2nd March 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the processed of joining the up. s.i. please tell me all the step of selection . on my id [email protected].
18th September 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for women candidate to become Sub inspector in Tamil NAdu Police Department? What are the books need to prepare for written exam of Sub Inspector? When would be recruitment posted for 2012 & 2013 for Women wings?
27th October 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for becoming Sub inspector for women sc candidate
23rd November 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

my name is deepti shukla i am student of BA 2year .sir,what is tha syallbus of U.P.police sup inspector ?and which books of refer that course?plzzzz sir send me all information on his email id deepti shukla93@gmail .com
8th June 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

up police sub inspector written exam sylabus
21st March 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that laser operation is allowed in up police S.I. exam or not ,,if not then please tell me eye glasses are allowed.... please send this information on my [email protected] or ph. no. -08287471666
9th May 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus criteria and which books are used to do the preparation of written test of u.p. police at the post of inspector and when and where the forms are available in the market. Please reply soon
My email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?