13th March 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of Compartmental exam marksheet in comparison to original marksheet?

I have got new compartmental exam marksheet. I want to know about the value of this marksheet in comparison to the original marksheet. Please reply with the answer.

14th March 2016, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of Compartmental exam marksheet in comparison to original marksheet?

There is nothing to worry if you have passed your board exam after giving compartment exam. It will be same as the other mark sheet. The only thing that matters is that you have passed the exam.

Only a star will be shown with the subjects in which you have passed the exam after compartment. Just concentrate on further studies and don't worry about compartment marks.
14th March 2016, 11:02 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the value of Compartmental exam marksheet in comparison to original marksheet?

Well, you cannot really set a value to each of those marksheets. An original marksheet signifies that the candidate has passed all the subjects in one go. A compartmental marksheet on the other hand signifies the candidate has failed in the subjects mentioned in the compartmental marksheet in the first attempt. The candidate has cleared the same in the second attempt. This is the literal meaning of the mark sheets.
Practically both marksheets will have the same value when you apply for a job somewhere. When you apply for a job, you must clear the written test given by the organization and the subsequent interview. If you cannot do that, no original or compartmental marksheet is going to save or ruin your day. Nowadays just getting a degree matters. The attempts in getting the degree not matters that much.
27th December 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

If I again fail in compartmental exam then what will happen I would have hain sit on compartmental or sit on all exams.
29th May 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

The student who gives compartment exam has to face any problem in his higher studies or not?
1st June 2017, 12:22 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The student who gives compartment exam has to face any problem in his higher studies or not?
No. Compartmental examination is simply giving them another chance to study and do better in examination.
You can pursue higher studies having compartmental marksheet.
The new marksheet will have all the marks of subjects printed but the subjects in which you have appeared through compartmental examination there would be a star mark.
Thanks.
1st June 2017, 12:26 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I again fail in compartmental exam then what will happen I would have hain sit on compartmental or sit on all exams.
If you failed again in compartmental examination then you should start your study from beginning. Means if you failed in your 12th standard compartmental then you can study 12th standard again as an ex-student with whole one year.
Thanks.
1st June 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Does the percentage in our marksheet increase after appearing in the compartmental exam and securing better marks in the subject failed before ???
Do we get the revised marksheet ???
3rd June 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have fail in one subject in JAC Isc 2017 and my total marks is 61%.Now I don't want to waste one year if I give compartmental exam then if I have to face any problem in future about higher study or job?Or if the value of compartmental marksheet is less then original marksheet. Please reply me I am very much confused.
5th June 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

If i am passed in compartmental examination and i want to reappear in 12 exam then what i have to done in my college? Please give a reply...
8th June 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What is difference between original marksheet and compartmental datasheet?
28th June 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

If I had passed my 12 with compartment then I will get job related problem in future
29th June 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Compartmental exam value in garudans inference and job value of compartmental exam
20th August 2017, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir First i do 12th math and after apply compartmental exam Bio single subject.
Can i do apply Abroad study For MBBS.
19th December 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my intermediate compartmentally.. Does it comes under regular course? Please any one clarify me
7th June 2018, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my intermediate by compartment bihar board... Due to very poor results in bihar.. Government said those students passed in compartment then there is no difference in compartment and original results.. Even my results have no any star sign....but my roll no Is change ..but I fear.. Will any effect of compartment in my career
8th June 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

If I have given compartmental exam in two subject ( physics , chemistry ) and pass out with Compartment exam so there is any problem to face in higher studies just as medical ..
15th July 2018, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Importance of compartmental examination for higher competitive studies in respect of JAC
9th May 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have fail in one subject which is accontance and my total percentage is 60 after giving compartmental exam then if face any problem for higher class and job??
Please reply me
11th May 2019, 09:04 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

You will get a seperate mark sheet where the subject in which you had compartment will be shown with marks from your compartment paper. In the remarks section it will be written as APPEARED FOR COMPARTMENT EXAM
27th May 2019, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

I failed in physics from jac board and I give compartment exam so please anyone give me a excuse is that compartment exam is affected our job life tell me freinds.
11th August 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed in 10th compartment if any problem for jobs or not reply me
24th November 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem wiil be in my careers after passing caompartmental exam.
24th February 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How to know percentage and grade of compartment result?
24th February 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How to know percentage and grade 10th compartment result combine?
15th July 2020, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Will compartment result give you any problems in future admission? Pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?