5th March 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Which marksheet is considerable among current and previous of 12th BSEB Improvement exam?

Hello,
Which marksheet is considered in Improvement exam of class 12th in BSEB current marksheet or previous marksheet? Please let me know as I don't know much more about it.

7th March 2016, 12:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which marksheet is considerable among current and previous of 12th BSEB Improvement exam?

The current marksheet is considered for improvement examination of 12th BSEB board. Therefore, while applying for improvement examination, you should have a copy of your current marksheet with you.
7th March 2016, 12:09 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which marksheet is considerable among current and previous of 12th BSEB Improvement exam?

While you are applying for improvement examination, you will have to show and submit copies of your current marksheet. Nothing much is to be done, the rest will be told to you by the school officials itself.
30th May 2017, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Which marksheet is considered in Improvement exam of 2017 class 12th in BSEB current marksheet or previous marksheet? Please let me know as I don't know much more about it.
3rd February 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

What will happen if I get less marks in improvement exams than regular exam of bseb 12??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?