24th March 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of NTSE Stage-I will be published? Last date of form submission?

Friends,
When NTSE Stage-I application form comes?
Please tell me the last date for
submitting the application form for NTSE
Stage-I competitive exam?

30th March 2015, 06:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of NTSE Stage-I will be published? Last date of form submission?

The NTSE 2015 application form has not released yet. Generally the notification for NTSE stage-I is released in the month of July/August and candidates can submit their application till the end of August. And the NTSE stage-I exam is conducted in the month of November. So, you have to wait for the official notification till July or August. Try to NTSE official website regularly, to about the upcoming NTSE notification date.
http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/t...ex_talent.html
30th March 2015, 09:50 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: When the application form of NTSE Stage-I will be published? Last date of form submission?

Hello dear aspirant,

I think the form of the NTSE Stage -1 will be published around the month of JULY or AUGUEST.

Last date of submission of form depends on the releasing date.
Generally the last date of submission of the form is up to end of the Auguest.

Hope you will be satisfied.
For more info visit the official website of the NTSE.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?