26th February 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

From where I can get the application form of NTSE Stage-I? Benefits of appearing NTSE Stage-I?

Respected Sir
can you please let me know that
where i get the application form of ntse
stage 1 competitive exam?
please tell me what are the benefits of ntse?
waiting for your response

27th February 2015, 06:53 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where I can get the application form of NTSE Stage-I? Benefits of appearing NTSE Stage-I?

Application Form of NTSE Stage-I:

NTSE 2015 is a two stage Process comprising stage I at the state level and stage IIat national level. Stage I of NTSE is mostly organised in the month of November each Year and stage II in may Next Year.

* The application form of National Talent Search Exam(NTSE) Stage-I of 2015 can be downloaded from the website given below.

http://www.school.careers360.com/art...plication-form

Benefits of appearing NTSE Stage I

* Students who are qualified in the NTSE stage I Can appear for Stage II. The Students Who qualifies second stage are eligible to get Scholarship.

* The amount of Scholarship has been Enhanced to Rs.1250 per month for class XI and XII and Rs.2000 per month student who are studying Under graduate and above.
27th February 2015, 08:41 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where I can get the application form of NTSE Stage-I? Benefits of appearing NTSE Stage-I?

You can download the NTSE stage-I application form from the following link.
http://ntsehelpline.com/wp-content/u...tructions-.pdf

Benefit:-
NTSE exam is conducted in two stages. Candidates who have cleared those two stages are eligible for NTSE scholarships. So, if you can clear NTSE exam, you will become eligible for NTSE scholarships. The scholarship amount is
1. 1250 rupees per month from class XI to class XII
2. 2000 rupees per month for Graduates and undergraduates
3. For the students, who are pursuing scholarship is fixed as per UGC norms.
1st October 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I dropped my study for the preparation of out can I continue my ntse scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?