21st June 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for NTSE for 8th standard?

I am staying in Hoskote near bangalore. Now my daughter is studying in 7th Standard for next year she will be in 8th Standard. So, when she can apply for the NTSE for 8th Standard ?

22nd June 2015, 11:03 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: When to apply for NTSE for 8th standard?

NTSE is a exam which is conducted for 8th standard students. So in next year your daughter will be eligible for this exam. The application process for NTSE 2016 started in 2015. This exam is conducted in two stage i.e. NTSE Stage-1 & Stage-2. Basically Stage-1 exam will be conducted in the month of November while Stage-2 exam will be conducted in the month of May. As, she is not eligible for Stage-1 exam but she will be eligible for NTSE Stage-2 exam. Thus you can apply for that.

You can get notification of examination regarding application in leading news paper. You can also visit NCERT website for more updates i.ehttp://www.ncert.nic.in/
22nd June 2015, 12:06 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: When to apply for NTSE for 8th standard?

National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a national-level scholarship program in the Indian
sorry to say that but NTSE test is conducted only for 10 , 11 and 12th standard students not for 7 and 8th class students so in that manner your daughter is not eligible for the desired test she can apply after 2 years or contact to the school if any other scholarship test is held in the school they will inform you and provides you the details and application form for the same but in case of NTSE she is not eligible
22nd June 2015, 12:22 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

NTSE stands for National talent search examination which is all India entrance examination which is conducted by NCERT every year to find talent and merit students and offer them the scholarship.

The main eligibility criteria is that candidate must be studying class X from a recognized school.

The examination is conducted in 2 stages which are state and national level.

As the notification for 2015 has not yet been released by the officials. The official website is http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/t...ex_talent.html
22nd June 2015, 04:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Generally NTSE releases the notification in the month of July and the applications will be accepted till the last week of August. So, you need to wait for few more weeks to get the application form of NTSE 8th standard exam. After the release of notification, you can download the application form from its official website.
http://ncert.nic.in/
29th June 2015, 10:05 PM
reconnect

Yes, your daughter is eligible to apply for NTES when she will in class 8th as NTES is conducted by NCERT for class 8th students. Firstly, you have to fill the application form which you can download from its official website.- http://www.ncert.ac.in/
30th January 2017, 07:10 AM
priya0527

Earlier, NTSE exam was conducted for class 10th student, but later shifted to class 8th. The selection procedure for this exam is a 2-stage process. The first level is conducted by State and the Second level NTSE Exam is organized at National level. The first level is organized in the month of November and the National level is usually organized in May. If you want your daughter to study in an organized manner not just for NTSE but for other medical or engineering entrance exams in future, enroll her in proper coaching institute like Catalyser, Sri Chaitanya or FITJEE. Catalyser institutes conducts foundation classes for 8th class students wherein students are motivated, guided and taught to aim the most prestigious competitive and entrance exams of India.
28th August 2017, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me when the National Talent Survey Exam 2017-18 for 8th std in Tamilnadu State
20th September 2017, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying 8th class, he wants to appear for the NTSE exam. How to enroll and where I have to pay the fee for the entrance examination.
12th March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

My son will go to 8th standard what's the procedure to get that?And where and when it will be held? What's the fee of this examination?
3rd July 2018, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me what is the date will come applying form of ntse class 8 th of 2018??
10th August 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

When NTSE exam for standard 8th will be held for the session 2018??
Is the application form fill up of NTSE running??
1st April 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Hey my brother has just pass out his 8th standard with 97%. Is he can apply for Ntse exam this year.
19th August 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the classes at which the NTSE Exam is conducted for 8th and 10th both or for 10th only - in 2019.
4th September 2019, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

What is date of form fill up ntes Exam 2019 for class 8
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?