8th September 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

When the exam of Bihar State Electricity Board will be held?

Hi sir,

When will the BSEB assitant engineer exam will held? If you have info about it then please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of Recruitment Exam of Account Officer in Bihar State Electricity board?
  2. Previous years question papers of Bihar Electricity board examination for Accounts Officer and Accountants
  3. Procedure to apply for the exam of Rajasthan State Electricity board, Jaipur?
  4. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous years question papers of Assistant Engineering(IT) Chhatisgarh State Electricity board?
  6. How to shift board from Bihar State board to CBSE board?
  7. List of Companies that provide Industrial Training for Electrical and Chemical Engineers?
  8. MPSEB exam previous year question papers for post of trainee executive (mechanical) in M.P. state electricity board
  9. What is the syllabus for CSEB?
  10. Question papers of Jharkhand State Electricity board for electronics?
  11. Can I appear in Bihar board 12th exam 2016 without appearing in CBSE compartmental?
  12. Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?
  13. How can I get a government job after Polytechnic from IASE?
  14. Chhatisgarh State electricity board previous years question papers?
  15. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  16. B.Tech degree from Karnataka State open university will serve the purpose of promotion in M.P. state electricity board?
  17. Chhattisgarh state electricity board junior engineers syllabus and previous years question papers?
  18. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
10th August 2016, 03:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the exam of Bihar State Electricity Board will be held?

The Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) invites the candidates to apply online for the Bihar State Electricity Board exam for the post of assistant engineer and other posts also.

The online application were released from 11th April 2016 to 30th May 2016.

As the exam of BSEB for the above mentioned post is over for this year so, you have to wait for the next date of the exam which will be conducted on 2017.

Here are some links which will help you to apply online for the exam in future and it will keep you updated about when and where the exam will be conducted.

Notice : http://online.bih.nic.in/BSPCL/02-2016%20revised.pdf

Apply online : http://online.bih.nic.in/BSPCL/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?