12th May 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How to shift board from Bihar State board to CBSE board?

Can I replace my bihar state board to cbse board in 10 2 after clearing 10+1 from state board?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  2. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  3. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  4. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  5. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  6. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  7. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I change board from CBSE to Bihar Board?
  9. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  10. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  11. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  12. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  13. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  14. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students?
  15. Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?
  16. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  17. Can I go in Bihar board in 11th after passing school board?
  18. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
12th May 2015, 05:54 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to shift board from Bihar State board to CBSE board?

No its not possible to change the board after passing 11th class because registration is done in 11th class for 12th board exams means you are registered at state Board and not eligible for CBSE board if you wanna go for CBSE Board then take admission in 11th class again from any CBSE board school

You can only change school if you wanna leave the current school for any reason but can't change the Board
12th May 2015, 06:11 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to shift board from Bihar State board to CBSE board?

No, it is not possible to change to CBSE board after clearing your 11th standard, because you have to pursue your 11th and 12th standard from the same board, to get valid intermediate pass certificate. If you want to join in CBSE affiliated school, then you have to pursue your 11th standard again, which is waste of time. So, I suggest you to continue your 12th standard from Bihar State board.
12th May 2015, 11:52 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

I would like to tell you something that after completing your class 11th from state board you cannot shift to any other board in the middle of class 11th and 12th as the registration for CBSE in almost all regular school is being done in class 11th only so there are very less chances for getting direct admission in class 12th, so it's better that you continue with class 12th from state board only, as it is a matter of a year for you to complete with your schooling.
13th May 2015, 12:27 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can change board after completing 11th from Bihar state board to CBSE board for admission in 12th.
To change your board you need the following document from your school.

1). Class 11th report card.

2). School leaving certificate.

3). Migration certificate.
After collecting above document you will be able to change your board.
15th May 2015, 06:54 PM
MASTER RAVI

Yes,you are eligible to change the Board from Bihar to CBSE.But you have to pass the Entrance Exam and Interview if conducted by the School Staff.You also have these Document while getting admission.

1.Transfer Certificate
2.Character Certificate
3.Migration Certificate
4.Previous Year Report Card.
24th June 2017, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to shift board from bihar state board to cbse board after passing class 10th
19th January 2020, 07:51 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No, you cannot change your board i.e from state board to CBSE board .
You will have to continue your 12 standard with state board
If you want to join CBSE board than you will have to study your 11 and 12 standard from CBSE board
It will also be difficult for you to study the syllabus of CBSE board if you change it ,it is better you continue with your state board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?