30th January 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Where to find the advertisement of West Bengal school service commission?

Where to find the advertisement of West Bengal school service commission? I need to understand about the process, so please give me the information on the official advertisement posted or let me know the complete details? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  4. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  5. Recruitment available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  6. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  7. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  8. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  9. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  11. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
  12. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  13. Dates for Short Service Commission exam in West Bengal?
  14. When the notification of West Bengal School Service Commission exam will be released?
  15. Important questions of Political Science for this year in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  16. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  17. Jobs available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Com graduate? Study Materials for preparation of its written exam?
  18. Last 10 years West Bengal School Service Commission?
30th January 2016, 11:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to find the advertisement of West Bengal school service commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where to find the advertisement of West Bengal school service commission? I need to understand about the process, so please give me the information on the official advertisement posted or let me know the complete details? Thanks!
You can find out the advertisement of West Bengal School Service Commission in below given link

www.westbengalssc.com/

Communication address:-

Address: Acharya Sadan, Bidhannagar, Sector - II, EE - 11 & 11/1, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Phone:033 2321 4550
15th February 2016, 09:39 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Where to find the advertisement of West Bengal school service commission?

The advertisement has been published in all emninent Bengali Newspapers and English dailies as well. Still you can find out the advertisement on the official website of WBSSC -http://www.westbengalssc.com/sscorg/wbssc/home/

As per the new norms, a candidate must have 50% in graduation, and B.Ed degree has been made compulsory. So any candidate not fulfilling these two criteria are not eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?