30th January 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Honors school in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amristar?

I want to know about details regarding B.Sc hons school (chemistry)in Guru Nanak Dev University,Amritsar.also tell me about the last date of submission of form,plzzzzzzzzz reply me fast............ Awaiting for the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online?
  2. Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?
  3. Procedure to get admission in BSc Hons in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  5. From which university I will pursue Management course between Guru Nanak Dev University, Amity University and LPU if secured 77% in 12th Commerce?
  6. Can i get admission in government institute after scoring 980 rank?
  7. Which institute to join for diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in M.A in Psychology from Guru Nank Dev University Amritsar
  9. Procedure to take admission in BBA in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  10. What is the date of publish of B.Ed entrance application forms?
  11. How to do M.A in History as private from Guru Nanak Dev university, Amritsar?
  12. Can I do correspondence M.Phil from Guru Nanak Dev University
  13. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  14. Is Guru Nanak Dev University offering B.Ed from distance learning
  15. Will I be able to get admission in Guru Nanak Dev university after scoring 156 marks in AIEEE?
  16. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  17. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  18. Which are the government engineering colleges in Punjab?
31st January 2016, 09:36 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Honors school in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amristar?

Admissions are provided on the behalf of 12th class marks in the desired college. You just need to fill up the forms and attach 12th and 10th class mark sheet (photocopy). Now a merit list will be generated and top applicants will get admission first.
So just wait for the merit list. If any seat will be provided you they will inform you. After that just visit the college and claim your seat.
15th February 2016, 08:23 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Honors school in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amristar?

Admission procedure at Guru Nanak Dev university starts in the month may-june, after results of all boards including CBSE/ISC/other state boards gets published . For applying at Guru Nanak Dev University, you have to wait for your +2 results to come out, fill up the admission form online for your desired subject and wait till the publication of the merit list. All details regarding fee structure, starting and ending of admission procedure, and all other details will be put up in their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?