24th September 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to complete my plus two after getting failed in first attempt?

I had failed in 2 subjects in HSC exam in 2016 and I had attended the said exam but unfortunately I failed in said exam also how can I complete my plus two?

24th September 2016, 10:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete my plus two after getting failed in first attempt?

To complete your Higher Secondary course if you have failed in two subjects in first attempt then, you can qualify the failed subjects by appearing in Supplementary examinations. You need to really work hard to get qualified in Supplementary examinations. If unfortunately you don't qualify in the Supplementary examination then, you need to wait one more year to get a chance to appear in Supplementary examination to qualify your 12th standard.
24th September 2016, 11:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You need to learn from your mistakes and ensure you work upon them to improve yourself. You need to prepare well and appear in the compartmental exams or improvement exams to pass the subjects in which you failed.
26th September 2016, 12:06 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is simple if you follow some of the tricks and if time table is maintained.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes. Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any and keep yourself healthy to do these activities.
30th September 2016, 10:32 AM
Rohit5142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had failed in 2 subjects in HSC exam in 2016 and I had attended the said exam but unfortunately I failed in said exam also how can I complete my plus two?
Since you failed in two subjects, now you have to give another exam i.e supplementary examination which is conducted after the results. It is your second chance, you really have to work hard to get passed in this exam. If you get failed in this examination also, then you have to repeat the same class. And if you pass then you can move for further education.
5th March 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I have failed plus2 examination in 3 subjects and I have written the SAY examination and got passed in one subject.After that I have written plus 1 and now my plus 2 examination is coming which I have to write only 2 failed subjects ,when I failed in this also what can I do ? Is I have to write all subjects or I have to write only failed subject s in say examination
27th September 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I had failed in 4 subjects in HSC exam. how can I complete my plus two? can i write 4 supplimentary examination
2nd August 2021, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i had in failed in one suject in plus one exam,and failed in two subject in plustwo at 2011 batch.how can i complete my plustwo.
28th August 2021, 06:53 PM
Singhskomal

If you are failed in any one or two subjects than boards give you the chance to do supplementary exam.
You can clear your failed paper by supplementary exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?