21st June 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Being 13 years old can I appear in Maharashtra state board exam (10th board exam)?

I am 13 year old . I have passed in 9th std. by good percentag . Am I eligible for appearing for maharashtra state board exam (10th board exam)? What is the minimum age for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  2. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board
  3. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  4. Am I eligible for IIM after scoring 90% in 10th state board exam and 70% in state PU board exam
  5. What is the date of declaration of 10th SSC board exam Maharashtra board results?
  6. Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board?
  8. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  9. How can I join directly in 12th in Maharashtra board after completing 10th from the same board
  10. What is the date of announcement of results of 10th SC Maharashtra state board?
  11. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  12. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after passing HSc from Ajmer and SSC from Maharashra State board
  13. Any problem in changing the state board of MP after 10th? Can I go to Tamilnadu for high secondary exam(12th board)?
  14. Sanskrit question papers of 10th standard Maharashtra board of last 5 years
  15. What are the qualifications required for state board exam(Civil Engineering)? Do I need to study again?
  16. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
  17. Exam date for 10th board exam results?
  18. Can I give 12th state board exam without giving 11th?
4th October 2014, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being 13 years old can I appear in Maharashtra state board exam (10th board exam)?

To appear for the Maharashtra State Board 10th examinations, you must attain the age of 15 years. If you have not attained the age of 15 years, when you are applying for the examinations, you need to produce a medical certificate from any doctor and you need to submit it in your school to apply for the 10th board examinations. So, being a 13 years old candidate, you need to produce the medical certificate from any doctor and by submitting it in your school, you can appear for the Maharashtra State Board 10th examinations.
8th September 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being 13 years old can I appear in Maharashtra state board exam (10th board exam)?

To appear for the Maharashtra State Board 10th examinations, you must attain the age of 15 years. If you have not attained the age of 15 years, when you are applying for the examinations, you need to produce a medical certificate from any doctor and you need to submit it in your school to apply for the 10th board examinations. So, being a 13 years old candidate, you need to produce the medical certificate from any doctor and by submitting it in your school, you can appear for the Maharashtra State Board 10th examinations. What must be mentioned in certificate by doctor?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?