10th July 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Whether a 12th student can build a career through Chemistry Honours?

Hello everyone, my daughter is studying with Tripura Board and she is in 12th standard. She wants to do Chemistry Honours as she is very good in this subject. I don't think there is a good scope of Chemistry Honours. I just want to know if my daughter study Chemistry Honours after her 12th then will she build her career?

12th July 2020, 03:22 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a 12th student can build a career through Chemistry Honours?

Yes, she can build her career with chemistry subject .
She can secure job in any coal ,oil & fat , cement, textile, thermal plant , defence , petroleum and in many more sector.
12th July 2020, 07:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a 12th student can build a career through Chemistry Honours?

°°°°On successful completion of BSc Hons. Chemistry course, the candidates are capable of working in the employment areas like heavy chemical Industries, government hospitals, food Industries industrial Laboratories, Indian civil services, Medical Services, Medical Research for manufacturing and processing firms.

°°° You can work as teacher,cytologist, Geneticist, laboratory technician etc.
13th July 2020, 08:22 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes , she can built a good career with specialization in chemistry.
Now a days scope of chemical industry increasing with a positive slope.
If she is interested , let her do she will surely secure a good position.
14th July 2020, 10:54 PM
DOCTORANSUMAN

Yes,sir/mam education has large scope. If your daughter complete their bsc chemistry honours but don't qualify any exam to get a job rather then she can become a teacher.after bsc honours many competitive exam conducted to get job in biotech company,coal,mining,oil&natural gas,hospital,research you say she was well in study.i think your daughter will definitely get a job don't worry.thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?