29th December 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How to build my career in chemistry field?

Hi, I am currently studying in 12th and I am interested to build my career in chemistry field.
So what are steps that I have take to have successful career in this field. Is there any good career option in Kerala? Please guide me within no time.

30th December 2016, 12:40 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to build my career in chemistry field?

In order to make your career in the field of Chemistry after the completion of class 12th, you must opt B.Sc in Chemistry Honours from a recognised University. After the completion of B.Sc, you may opt M.Sc in the respective field to make your career in this field.
30th December 2016, 04:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you are interested to develop your career in chemistry field hence you must create interest in it and then you must have the guts to cope up with any kind of concept that is there in the chemistry subject. According to me the most suitable course for you is to pursue BSc Honours in Chemistry and then you can pursue Masters in chemistry after that you will have lot of job opportunities because now a days chemistry is in very much demand.
You can apply as a lecturer, professor, teacher, drug inspector, etc. As per your interest.
30th December 2016, 04:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To build your carrier in chemistry field, you can complete your 12th in science stream with very good percentage and then you can complete your graduation in chemistry subject or in any course which is related to chemistry then you can complete your masters degree then if you are interested to pursue more degree courses then you can also. After completion of your graduation or post graduation in chemistry you have numerous types of jobs in Government as well as various private sectors in chemistry department.
30th December 2016, 06:07 PM
ranu shahi

To build your career in chemistry field , firstly you have to complete your bachelor's degree from chemistry.Then you will have to go according to your aim.
If you describe about your aim more clearly then i shall help you better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?