27th June 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao offers Higher Secondary Science course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the full information. I would like to know that Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao provides Science stream in it’s Higher Secondary or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
30th June 2018, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao offers Higher Secondary Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the full information. I would like to know that Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao provides Science stream in it’s Higher Secondary or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

No, Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao, Goa does not offer Higher Secondary (10+2) Science course. The school offers only up to 10th standard. Adarsh V.V. High School is one of the oldest schools in Goa. The school has a library, waste management system, extracurricular activities like Sports, Scout Guides, Music, Art, etc. Candidates can find the details about the Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?