23rd May 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IIT doing school and coaching both?

My name is Attish . I am from Patna, Bihar. I have recently passed my 10th ICSE board examination scoring 97.8%. I want to crack IIT-JEE. and I want to join both school and coaching . ......So how should I prepare managing both...to secure under 1000 rank in JEE. also help me in finding a CBSE school here in PATNA.
Please help me...
Awaiting for your replies...

23rd May 2016, 10:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT doing school and coaching both?

You can prepare for IIT examination by joining in the school which offers both Higher Secondary course and IIT coaching. There are lot of schools and colleges which offers Higher Secondary course along with IIT coaching. Some of them are Narayana, Sri Chaitanya, etc.,. which offers good quality of IIT coaching. So, I advise you to join in these types of schools/colleges, so, that you can easily prepare for IIT coaching and Higher Secondary course.
24th May 2016, 01:58 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and for the admissions in institute you have to appear and qualify in JEE. JEE is conducted in two stages and candidate have to qualify in both for final selection.

Candidates need to work hard to qualify in examination. So, you have to do more self study other than just going through coaching or school. You need to go through mock test at regular interval to check your preparation level.
24th May 2016, 02:15 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

You should concentrate on your 11th and 12th class syllabus on priority. You should try to understand the concepts from plinth. If you study from basic and regularly then you can easily crack the entrance examinations.
If you want to join coaching side by side your intermediate then you should join weekly coaching classes. This will be easy o manage time for coaching classes in weekly holiday. Practice previous years competitive exams. Make short note on all important topics.
Practice questions related to your class topic from the competitive papers.
24th May 2016, 09:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,Definitely you can join coaching and school simultaneously to crack IIT JEE Examination. Most of the students are able to crack this exam when they join coaching classes.

Best CBSE schools in Patna where you can pursue 11th and 12th:

DAV Public School, Patna

Kendriya Vidyalaya, Patna

Army Public School

Bihar Public Schools
24th May 2016, 11:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to first of all make up a proper time table to study in a proper manner. However, I would suggest you to pay more attention towards your current education rather than IIT-JEE preparation as doing well in your 12th board is equally important.

However, if you want to do coaching for both +2 level and entrance examination, you should manage time accordingly. Therefore, it is advisable to calmly prepare a proper time table chart and then you can surely opt for both coaching at the same time.
16th December 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am planning to put my daughter in a school which provides iit coaching and covers ncert syllabus. plz suggest which is best school in chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?