6th July 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether Billabong High International School is a best International school in Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I have heard that the education system of Billabong High International School is best in Mumbai. Is it true? I want to admit my son in 9th standard. So, I am thinking to admit him in this school. Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra Board to IGCSE for studying in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  2. Will there be any difficulty for 11th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  4. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  5. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  6. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  7. List of ISC schools offering PCM in Bhopal
  8. Can I pursue PCM (Science Stream) after 7.8 CGPA in 10th Class?
  9. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in 7th standard in any of Cambridge School Noida and Billabong High International School Noida? When they conducts entrance exam?
  10. List of top CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Jaipur?
  11. Expected colleges with 42 percentile in XAT 2017
  12. Which school is best between Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad and Mount Carmel High School, Ahmedabad? Fees for both the schools?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  14. List of schools with ranking available in Greater Noida and Laxmi Nagar, Delhi to take admission in 9th standard
  15. List of best residential higher secondary school in bhubaneswar?
  16. List of Montessori Schools available in Indore -- [New]
  17. Which are the best schools in Hyderabad, Secunderabad and Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details of CBSE college for class XI and XII at Vijayawada
30th April 2019, 07:25 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Billabong High International School is a best International school in Mumbai?

It is really not important that which school is best or.not. all you have to ensure that the school.is legal or not thats it. after it the most important thing that matters is the that how much good education you take from the shool and study well in it and make the name of.school higher among the country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?