6th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Commerce stream is available in Billabong High International School, Mumbai in Intermediate course? I want to join this school for Intermediate course but I want to study Commerce. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Billabong High International School is a best International school in Mumbai?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  3. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  4. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra Board to IGCSE for studying in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  5. Will there be any difficulty for 11th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  6. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  7. Whether Commerce stream available to study in Intermediate in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  8. Whether Commerce stream available to study in Intermediate in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  9. List of Intermediate Commerce schools in Junagadh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is better to choose among Science and Commerce in 9th ICSE if strong in Chemistry and weak in Mathematics?
  11. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in 7th standard in any of Cambridge School Noida and Billabong High International School Noida? When they conducts entrance exam?
  12. Is Intermediate Science stream available in Aikya International School?
  13. List of ISC schools offering PCM in Bhopal
  14. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here?
  16. Possibility to study Intermediate Commerce with Maths for a candidate with 54% in 10th UP Board exam?
  17. How many Commerce seats are available in Intermediate of SKD Academy, Rajajipuram?
  18. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in AECS Magnolia Maaruti Public School, Bengaluru?
15th July 2018, 09:21 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?

The stream is available but is one of the most sought for streams.

So, one needs to score really good marks to clear the cutoff for the stream.

You need to work hard in the intermediate and score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?