6th July 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?

Hi friends, I want to admit my son in Billabong High International School, Mumbai. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 8th standard. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  2. Whether Billabong High International School is a best International school in Mumbai?
  3. Will there be any difficulty for 11th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  4. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  5. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  6. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in 7th standard in any of Cambridge School Noida and Billabong High International School Noida? When they conducts entrance exam?
  7. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra Board to IGCSE for studying in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  8. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  9. What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling my ward to 8th standard in Century rayon high school?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed to join 8th standard in Puttaparthi school in 2018?
  11. Details and procedure to get admission for 8th standard in Military school? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  14. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  15. List of Boarding schools in Hyderabad offering admission in 8th standard? Procedure to apply?
  16. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  17. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  18. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
10th July 2018, 03:25 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?

It is a simple procedure to get admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai.
Admission is done on the basis of screening of the application and interaction with child and parents.
15th July 2018, 10:30 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?

Admission Procedure to study in 8th class:-

1. Passing entrance test, conducted by school itself.

2. Screening of Applications.

3. Teacher-Parents meeting.

4. Previous academic qualification and scoring.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?