28th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to get admission in 7th standard in any of Cambridge School Noida and Billabong High International School Noida? When they conducts entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in 7th standard in any of Cambridge School Noida or Billabong High International School Noida. Please tell me eligibility and procedure of admission? When they conducts entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  2. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  3. Marks required in 6th to get admission in Cambridge Matric Higher Secondary School, Chennai in 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  4. AIPMT Eligibility after passing 12th from international school?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated Commerce schools in Thane, Mumbai?
  6. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 632.5 in MAT Dec
  7. Can I change my school after passing class 11 from Noida to any school in Delhi with the same board and appear for DUME?
  8. For which college an I apply after scoring 67.67 percentile in CAT?
  9. How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  11. Best coaching in Greater Noida to crack RBI entrance exams?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling my ward to 8th standard in Century rayon high school?
  13. Which is better to choose among Science and Commerce in 9th ICSE if strong in Chemistry and weak in Mathematics?
  14. Eligibility criteria of Sainik School Entrance Exam for 7th standard candidate?
  15. Am I eligible for MBBS exams of Delhi if studying in school located at Noida?
  16. Names of the various prestigious institutes and companies related to Biotech in Delhi
  17. List of the colleges providing evening LLB in Delhi NCR?
  18. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
1st May 2017, 12:52 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in 7th standard in any of Cambridge School Noida and Billabong High International School Noida? When they conducts entrance exam?

The only eligibility criteria for getting admission in the lower classes of the middle school such as 7th standard is the minimum age criteria.

The age of the candidate should be 15 years at least for admission in the 10th standard.

So, you can calculate the age accordingly and get your child admitted.
1st May 2017, 01:05 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in 7th standard in any of Cambridge School Noida and Billabong High International School Noida? When they conducts entrance exam?

The only eligibility criteria for getting admission in the lower classes of the middle school such as 7th standard is the minimum age criteria.

The age of the candidate should be 15 years at least for admission in the 10th standard.

So, you can calculate the age accordingly and get your child admitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?