6th June 2018, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Whether Delhi International Public School is a best school of Rohtak?

Hi everyone, I have heard that the education system of Delhi International Public School is best in Rohtak. Is it true? I want to admit my son in 1st standard. So, I am thinking to admit him in this school. Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  2. Requirements to migrate from Haryana State Board to CBSE for studying in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  4. List of best schools in India for ICSE Commerce student
  5. Details of CBSE college for class XI and XII at Vijayawada -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best schools in Delhi for studying 11th and 12th for Medical entrance preparation?
  7. Top 10 Intermediate Science schools in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh -- [New]
  8. List all the top residential CBSE schools in Vadodra?
  9. Can a 9th promoted student from Delhi Public School, Rohtak get admission in any CBSE school of Delhi? What are the documents required at the time of admission?
  10. Intermediate schools offering Computer Science in Punjab?
  11. List of schools in India which are providing 11th along with JEE Main preparation
  12. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering 5th admission in Hyderabad
  13. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  14. List of reputed schools which offer admission in 11th Arts in Haryana? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Expected colleges with 42 percentile in XAT 2017
  16. List of Boarding schools offering 11th admission in Guwahati?
  17. List of CBSE schools offering 9th admission in Jabalpur
  18. List of CBSE schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat offering 11th with Science (Agriculture) stream? Fees required for it?
8th June 2018, 10:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Delhi International Public School is a best school of Rohtak?

A school is best or not, will depend on the performance of the children. If it has an excellent track record, then surely you will be the best school available in your area.

You can visit the school campus and get a look of all the facilities and infrastructure. If everything sounds good to you, then you can take your final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?