5th June 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?

Hello everyone, my son is studying in 8th standard right now. After completing his 8th, I want to admit him in Delhi International Public School of Rohtak for 9th standard. He is studying in CBSE school as well. So, is there any difficulty her will face for admission in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Delhi International Public School is a best school of Rohtak?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  3. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  4. Can a 9th promoted student from Delhi Public School, Rohtak get admission in any CBSE school of Delhi? What are the documents required at the time of admission?
  5. List of CBSE schools offering 9th admission in Jabalpur
  6. How to get admission in 9th standard of American International School, Chennai?
  7. Requirements to migrate from Haryana State Board to CBSE for studying in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  8. What it the procedure followed for getting admission in Delhi CBS for 10th and 12th?
  9. What to do if VP of DPS, Rohtak denied to sign on migration certificate?
  10. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Good Shepherd International School?
  11. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? Timing of this school for 9th students?
  13. Will there be any difficulty for 11th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai? -- [New]
  14. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th?
  15. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  17. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?
  18. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
8th June 2018, 08:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?

Let me inform you that there is no any procedure of admission to be done in any school in class 9th and 10th. Your child is not able to get admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak. If you want it then it is only possible if you admit your child in class 7th or 8th otherwise it is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?