4th August 2020, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Whether Government schools privatize under New Education Policy?

Dear friends, I live in Pune and I am a Mathematics teacher in a High School. I have heard about the new education policy and I think this policy will privatize the Government schools. Students belong to lower class families, or parents who can't afford big expensive schools send their children to the Government school. So, what's you thought on it?

7th August 2020, 02:13 PM
Sunnyprem960

Default Re: Whether Government schools privatize under New Education Policy?

Hello,

The main aim of the new educational system 2020 is to Universalization of education from preschool to secondary level, which means all the private and government schools has to attain and maintain similar kind of education structure.

I think there will be some reasonable hike in the school fees in governments schools (but always the government will think about the people belongs to lower class). Also there is a possibility of no increment in fee structure too, since the aim of the new educational policy also indicates about right to education for every citizen in India..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?