14th December 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of Health Insurance policy? Amount of policy required for it?

Hello sir, I want to study degree course and want to apply for an education loan. I want to know can I apply for an education loan in security of Health Insurance policy? Amount of policy required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I put my Life Insurance Policy to apply for Education Loan?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  3. Insurance Policy offered in Indian Bank for Education Loan borrowers? Advantages of this Policy?
  4. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank with Life Insurance Policy to study Abroad?
  5. Whether my LIC Policy dissolves after applying for Corporation Bank Education Loan against it?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?
  7. Can I apply for an Education Loan against Mutual Funds and Life Insurance Policy to study MS(Human Resource Management) in London?
  8. Is it necessary to submit Life Insurance Policy to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank?
  9. Is there any benefit of having LIC policy and Mediclaim while applying for an education loan?
  10. Detailed information about Co-Obligatory in Education Loan Policy of Federal Bank?
  11. Whether State Bank of Hyderabad sanction whole required amount under Education Loan policy?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  13. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  15. Can I get an education loan against the LIC policy?
  16. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  17. Possibility to get an education loan in security of fixed gratuity amount of grand father? -- [New]
  18. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
18th December 2016, 10:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of Health Insurance policy? Amount of policy required for it?

Usually bank's do not allow any loan sanction against health insurance policy. This is because there is nothing like definite return from health insurance unlike other insurances. You can get loan against life insurance or other public sector bonds and securities but not health insurance. However, you can take education loan for your degree course up to 7.5 lakhs without any collateral security. If you wish to take loan above 7.5 lakhs then you need to mortgage some property which can be land, house, building, shops, LICs, NSCs, public sector bonds, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?