19th July 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?

I was not able to do...even a little gud in cbse 12th 2014 bcoz of some prsonal problem....i hve decided to do it again...but confused weather to tke state board or cbse by gong through improvment...im frm M.P.
Does opting cbse will benifit me in long run....plz help...REAL DISSAPOINTED.

30th September 2014, 05:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?

There is no need to confuse whether to opt the state board or CBSE, as you are going to appear for the improvement exams, then you can select the same board as you have selected in your 11th and 12th standard. And as, you have mentioned that by opting the CBSE board, it will be beneficial or not, yes, if you opt the CBSE board, it will be really beneficial because all the entrance exam papers like IIT, AIEEE, etc. are set from the central board syllabus. So, try to opt the CBSE board and if you have opt the CBSE board, then, it will be beneficial for your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?