16th March 2020, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Whether my Himachal Pradesh Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main and Advanced from Endeavour Science Academy?

Hello, I want to join Endeavour Science Academy for JEE Main and Advanced class. I am studying in 10th and after my 10th I will join Endeavour Science Academy and also Higher Secondary school. My question is, if I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced from Endeavour Science Academy then I will cover my syllabus of Himachal Pradesh Board Higher Secondary exam also?

17th March 2020, 09:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Himachal Pradesh Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main and Advanced from Endeavour Science Academy?

Let me tell you that the syllabus of both the board exam of 12th and JEE Mains is same however, for the entrance exam you have to prepare for both the XI and XII standard's syllabus of physics, chemistry and mathematics.
There are many students who prepare for both the exams simultaneously.
If you have the will power to cover up the syllabus then you can definitely do it.
18th March 2020, 09:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Himachal Pradesh Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main and Advanced from Endeavour Science Academy?

Most of the students in India prepare for both the board exams and entrance exams simultaneously hence, you need not to worry about the syllabus.

You just need to make a timetable which can be followed by you strictly where you have to devote time for the board exam preparation and your engineering exam as well.

I would suggest you that you should give at least 4 hours daily for your board exam preparation and rest of the hours for your entrance exam.

One of the most important task is to prepare previous year question papers of both board exams as well as entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?