26th February 2016, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS certificate is valid to practice as Advocate after completing BALLB?

I have completed senior secondary in national open schooling authorized by government of india. Then i joined ballb course in law college. I have a doubt that after completion of my couese of ballb, can i have a right to practice as an Advocate. Please advise me.

27th February 2016, 01:08 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS certificate is valid to practice as Advocate after completing BALLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed senior secondary in national open schooling authorized by government of india. Then i joined ballb course in law college. I have a doubt that after completion of my couese of ballb, can i have a right to practice as an Advocate. Please advise me.
Yes, you can practice as Advocate after completing B.A., LL.B course. The NIOS is approved by central government, so the certificate is valid only. The candidate has to appear for the All India Bar Examination and clear the same to practice in Indian Courts. So you have to clear the examination and practice in Courts. The examinations will be held twice a year. The
website link is given http://www.allindiabarexamination.com/
27th February 2016, 02:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS certificate is valid to practice as Advocate after completing BALLB?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and certificates obtained from this board are applicable and valid for all government job entrance exams as well as for higher studies courses in different disciplines.

You can practice as an Advocate after completion of Bachelor's degree in law if you have done 10+2 from NIOS board. NIOS is recognized and approved by Central Government of India and Ministry of Human Resource Department.
28th February 2016, 01:02 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are eligible to practice as Advocate after completing your LLB course.

Candidates are eligible to practice as Advocate after completing the LLB degree from any recognised university.

So, you can practice as Advocate even after pursuing 10+2 from NIOS as recognised board.
10th March 2021, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir /mam I had completed my 10th in matriculation school and I finished direct 12th in NIOS can I do 5 yrs BALLB course and can I enter into bar council member and can I practice as advocate pls say the answer detaily which clg is best to do this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?