8th August 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for 6th standard admission in St. Anthony Secondary School, Asansol?

Hello friends, can I know about the requirements for admission in St. Anthony Secondary School, Asansol for 6th standard? I am looking for admission of my daughter in this school for 6th standard next year. So, please let me know about the requirements. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether St. Anthony Secondary School is a best school in Asansol?
  2. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in St. Anthony Secondary School, Asansol?
  3. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow for 6th standard student?
  4. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is admission test conducted for 6th standard in Air Force Senior Secondary School?
  6. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ezhimala for 5th standard student?
  7. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  8. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Ballygunge?
  9. Requirements for admission in 6th standard at USA for an Indian?
  10. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  11. Does Bangalore Military Schools offer admission in 6th standard? Requirements to get admission?
  12. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?
  13. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  14. Procedure to join Navy School after 6th standard?
  15. Requirements to get admission in 6th standard of any Military school?
  16. Requirements to migrate from ICSE to CBSE Board for 6th student?
  17. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Asansol, West Bengal -- [New]
  18. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
28th April 2023, 11:06 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements for 6th standard admission in St. Anthony Secondary School, Asansol?

The admission process for 6th standard in most schools in India includes obtaining the admission form, filling it in with the required details and documents, submitting it to the school's admission office before the deadline, and potentially undergoing an entrance exam and/or interview. St. Anthony Secondary School in Asansol likely has a similar admission process, but it's best to check with the school directly for their specific requirements and procedures.
18th May 2023, 12:59 AM
Abhishek2426

Default Re: Requirements for 6th standard admission in St. Anthony Secondary School, Asansol?

Hello,

I am explaining you in very simple language,you just need to follow few steps that was given below.
  • First of all student age must be between 10 to 12 years to get admission.
  • Student should have pass previous year class i.e, 5th standard.
  • Visit on the school campus or official website to fill application form.
  • Fill all the essential details as on the government id.
  • After submitting all the details you will get the call from school officials for the entrance exam.
  • Entrance exam is totally basis on the previous year class syllabus. Some schools take admission after entrance exam, some will give admission directly.
  • After clearing and submitting fees student will get the admission.

I hope this information will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?