6th December 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 11th standard at The Heritage School, Sector 62, Gurgaon? Fee structure for it with transportation?

Hello sir, My son was appeared in 10th exam from CBSE board in Uttarakhand. Now, I am shifted to Delhi and want to admit my son in The Heritage School, Sector 62, Gurgaon. How can he get admission? Fee structure for it with transportation?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  2. How to get admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream in GD Goenka Public School, Patna? Fee structure including transportation?
  3. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  4. Fee structure of St. Xavier school to get admission in 11th at Nagpur?
  5. Fee structure to get admission in 11th standard at The Mother's International School, New Delhi with hostel fee
  6. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  8. List of best schools offering 11th Commerce in Gurugram
  9. Whole criteria to take admission in 1st standard at National Academy for Learning, Bangalore? Fee structure including transportation charge?
  10. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school?
  11. When the Rawat Public School, Pratap Nager will out the application form of 11th standard? Fee structure with travelling fee?
  12. What is the fee structure of admission in 11th standard? -- [New]
  13. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  14. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  17. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh and Bhavan Vidyalaya, Panchkula? Fee structure of these schools?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
27th January 2017, 06:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th standard at The Heritage School, Sector 62, Gurgaon? Fee structure for it with transportation?

In order to get admission in class 11th in Heritage School, Gurgaon, candidates must have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with above 75% of marks in it.
There will an entrance examination conducted by the School authorities, qualifying in which the merit listed candidates can get admission to study class 11th there.
The fee structure along with the transportation of The Heritage School changes every year. So, it will be better for you to contact to the School directly to get the exact details about it.

The Heritage School, Gurgaon
Address: Sector 62, Gurugram, Haryana 122011
Phone: 0124 285 5125
27th February 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th standard at The Heritage School, Sector 62, Gurgaon? Fee structure for it with transportation?

Dear Sir / Ma'am, We want to know how to get admission in grade XI for the academic session 2017-18?
22nd August 2017, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Mam I want my daughter to get admission in class 11th science stream with math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?