14th April 2017, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Air Force School, Gurugram? Seats available for Science student?

Hello sir, I want to know procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Air Force School, Gurugram? How many seats are available for Science student?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in another school after completion of 11th science stream?
  4. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
  5. Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?
  6. Procedure to take admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Saint Patrics Senior Secondary School, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh? Seats available for Commerce stream?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main?
  8. What is the procedure followed to repeat 11th standard in new school which is GSEB board?
  9. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  10. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  14. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  15. What will the procedure to become Air Force Officer after 12th from Science stream?
  16. When Swami Vivekanand High School, Kurla will issue the application form? Seats available for Art, Science and Commerce stream?
  17. What should I study in 11th among Science and Humanities to make a career in Civil Services? Procedure to appear in IAS exam if pursue 11th Science?
  18. After passing 11th with science can I join Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2017, 05:35 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Air Force School, Gurugram? Seats available for Science student?

The procedure is as follows :

* Find out whether there is any seat or not and the school wants to fill them up for the current academic year or not.

* In case of the Airforce school, there may be a requirement that any of the family members should be in the Air Force. If there is such a condition then you need to fulfill that.

* See if the candidate is eligible or not by seeing the aggregate marks in 10th and the marks in the Maths and Science as you are going to be in a science stream.

* Apply for the entrance exam if any but with most of the possibility, there wont be any entrance test.

* You will need the following documents :
- Previous Mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate (only in case of change of state or board)
- Character certificate

* You can pay the required fee which is dynamic for every year and take the admission.
18th April 2017, 06:38 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Air Force School, Gurugram? Seats available for Science student?

The procedure is as follows :

* Find out whether there is any seat or not and the school wants to fill them up for the current academic year or not.

* In case of the Airforce school, there may be a requirement that any of the family members should be in the Air Force. If there is such a condition then you need to fulfill that.

* See if the candidate is eligible or not by seeing the aggregate marks in 10th and the marks in the Maths and Science as you are going to be in a science stream.

* Apply for the entrance exam if any but with most of the possibility, there wont be any entrance test.

* You will need the following documents :
- Previous Mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate (only in case of change of state or board)
- Character certificate

* You can pay the required fee which is dynamic for every year and take the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?