6th June 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Will doing Ph.D course help to get a job in school?

Hi!

I am doing job in a company a present. I have done B.com , M.com and MBA from reputed universities. Now, I am willing to do P.HD (part Time), so that I can get a job in school either as a teacher or in Administration in school or colleges. Please answer my question so that i can get a right way to move on. Please tell me that can i get a job as a teacher after P.hd without b.ed , ntt and all.

Waiting for your kind reply.

7th June 2015, 07:45 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will doing Ph.D course help to get a job in school?

To become a teacher in schools, a candidate need to have B.Ed (Bachelor's in Education)degree.Only holding Masters and PhD degree is not enough to get job in any govt schools but in private colleges you can easily get jobs.

But, it is better to join college as a Assistant Professor degree after completing Masters and PhD degree.
To become a Assistant Professor, student need to qualify NET examination.
NET stands for National Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE from present year and earlier by University Grant Commission every year.
7th June 2015, 10:29 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will doing Ph.D course help to get a job in school?

With Phd qualification,you can work as a lecturer in colleges or in university.

For school.you must have b.ed qualification as a teacher or m.ed qualification for adminitration block.

As your skills are upto high level,so you make college students understand better than school children. To deal with school children,you beed to reach upto their level.so go with colleges ans university with phd qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?