6th June 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Preferred courses after intermediate in order to join Aviation industry?

I am studying intermediate-2nd year mpc group what i must do after intermediate for job in airways

Plese help me guys.

7th June 2015, 07:24 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Preferred courses after intermediate in order to join Aviation industry?

The best way to join aeronautical department after completing 12th is to go for aeronautical engineering .
After completing B.Tech in engineering , a student has both options available ,either to go for job or to pursue for Masters then Phd .
The some of the best colleges available for B.Tech in aeronautical engineering are
-Indian Institute of Technology colleges
-National Institute of Technology colleges
-Birla Institute of Technology and Science(Mainly Pilani campus)
-Vellore Institute of Technology
-UPES Dehradun.
7th June 2015, 10:50 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Preferred courses after intermediate in order to join Aviation industry?

To be a part of indian airways ,you must have minimum of intermediate qualification i.e 12th passed.
Age should not be more than 27 years.
Must be medicaly fit and fine.
Eye sight should be normal.,can able to distinguish between colors.
Must have good communication skills,good body language.
Height for men:- 170 cm
Height for womwn is 162cm.
Candiates need to apply online.required to read the instruction fully,then fill the application form fully and corretly by visiting respective official site like indian airways,jetways,spicejet etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?