7th August 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Will Medical council of India recognize my 12th NIOS marksheet?

I have taken commerce group in my 12th (CBSE), but I discontinued due to some family problems. Now I am doing Physics, Chemistry and Biology through NIOS board. After this I want to try for MBBS. Is NIOS recognized by medical council of india?
Asha
Patna

8th August 2015, 12:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Medical council of India recognize my 12th NIOS marksheet?

Yes, the certificates obtained from NIOS for 10+2 is applicable in Medical council of India. As like Central Board of Secondary Education, National Institute of Open Schooling is also approved by the Central Government of India.

You need not worry about this, you can apply for the various entrance examinations for the undergraduate course MBBS. Some of the entrance exams are:

1. All India Pre Medical Test.

2. All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance exam.

3. State Pre Medical tests.
8th August 2015, 06:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling. Ministry of Human Resource and Development of Central Government of India has approved NIOS for the secondary and senior secondary board examinations. So this is also a recognized board from which any candidate can appear for the 10th or 10+2 board examinations.

The marksheet obtained from this board is recognized and applicable in almost every entrance examination either it is for undergraduate courses in engineering or in medical or law etc.

NIOS marksheets are also recognized by Medical council of India. So you can appear for the various entrance examination like AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER etc for getting admission in MBBS in any central or state government medical college.

You can check any further details about NIOS on its official website that is www.nos.org.
8th August 2015, 07:15 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes of cause Medical council of India will allow every student to get admission in MBBS who passed 12th standard with subject combinations of physics, chemistry, biology from any recognized board. It doesn't matter that either it is a state/national open/central board.

NIOS stands for national institute of open schooling. It is a well known and reputed board in India. It is just equivalent to any other board. It is applicable in all around in India in any college. You can get admission in any course by using bios certificate.

For getting admission in MBBS course you have to give an entrance exam. Your score in entrance will decide you that either you will get seat in college or not. If your score is good then definitely you will get good & reputed college unless not.

Once result of entrance will declare then you need to compete in online counselling to get a seat. If seat is allotted to you then you just visit to college campus and claim your admission.
15th August 2015, 11:20 PM
saibabaohm
Member+

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling. Ministry of Human Resource and Development of Central Government of India has approved NIOS for the secondary and senior secondary board examinations. So this is also a recognized board from which any candidate can appear for the 10th or 10+2 board examinations.

The marksheet obtained from this board is recognized and applicable in almost every entrance examination either it is for undergraduate courses in engineering or in medical or law etc.

NIOS marksheets are also recognized by Medical council of India. So you can appear for the various entrance examination like AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER etc for getting admission in MBBS in any central or state government medical college.

You can check any further details about NIOS on its official website that is www.nos.org.
17th August 2015, 05:16 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Learning.
It is established under the constitution of India to provide high quality education up to secondary and senior secondary level.
It is recognized by Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Govt of India.

So, the certificates issued by NIOS is valid everywhere and also in medical colleges and institutes.
You should not worry about the validation of your certificates.
You should only focus on the preparation of the entrance examination to get highest possible marks to join best colleges available to make career in the field of medical science.
17th June 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I pass 10 2 with PCM as my main subject from NIOS .2 year later I decided to go for MBBS I choose biology as additional subject from same board (NIOS) and I pass with good marks, I have two marksheet from same board first marksheet as my main subject PCM-(passing year 2010) ,and second marksheet as my additional subject biology (passing year 2016),i m confuse that I am eligible to appear in NEET Or any other medical examination in this case
6th July 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2 from Nios board, for getting admission in mbbs in Russia , mci eligibility certificate is required , while Nios does not issue or conduct 11th class exam . Where from mark sheet of 11th class be obtained . please let me suggest the solution .
4th September 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have passed from Nios board
I have passed 10 2 from Nios board, for getting admission in mbbs in Russia , mci eligibility certificate is required,so I can apply in aboard.please let me suggest the solution(someone says mci not giving eligibility certificate for those students who passed from Nios
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?