14th March 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Will it be a problem to pursue career in Medical if I am doing my schooling in Hindi medium?

I have given papers of class tenth and my aim is to become a doctor. I read in hindi mediam school and i have heard that the study of any medical institude go on in english. So i want to know if i would be able to become a doctor?

16th March 2015, 03:52 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will it be a problem to pursue career in Medical if I am doing my schooling in Hindi medium?

Yes, it is true that most of the medical schools in India prefer English language as a medium of learning. But there are many colleges and universities are there where you can do your medical by the medium of Hindi as your language so it is not a big problem for you, but it is an advice to you that it's better that you do your medical form English medium.
16th March 2015, 06:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem to pursue career in Medical if I am doing my schooling in Hindi medium?

There is nothing such that you won't be able to become a doctor just because you are weak in English, but yes, you will certainly face some problem as your English is not that strong.

However, if you work hard and with full dedication then nothing is tough and as for the English part, don't worry you will get to learn a lot about it during your course.

You can also join English speaking courses if you feel like and if you can spare some time for it, this way you will be mush benefited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?