15th March 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether Microbiology subject is offered in 12th CBSE?

Sir,
Like Biotechnology is offers in CBSE 12th
Microbiology is also offers?
I want to study Microbiology and want
to make my career in Microbiology
so tell me CBSE 12th offers Microbiology?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  2. Is there any open school through which I can qualify for 12th Maths or CBSE?
  3. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  4. What is the scope of phd in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  6. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  7. Is it possible to change school in class 12th and also the optional subject?
  8. Am I eligible for Microbiology subject in TRB examination after finishing BSc B.Ed in Microbiology?
  9. Asking for some suggestions for career opportunities and options in microbiology stream
  10. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  11. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  12. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  13. What type of job is offered in Dubai after completing BSc Microbiology
  14. Past years CBSE papers of class 12th economics subject?
  15. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  16. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  17. Scope in Microbiology and Toxicology? Which subject should I pursue for PG?
  18. Which subject should I take in my Masters after graduation in Microbiology?
16th March 2015, 03:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Microbiology subject is offered in 12th CBSE?

Yes, CBSE board is offering "Microbiology" subject for its students, where the subject code of Microbiology subject is 662. If you want to study that subject, you should approach you school principal and you should get permission from him. Then you should apply for Microbiology subject exam, when you are applying for 12th CBSE board exams and you should take help of your school examination branch, while applying for this subject.
16th March 2015, 07:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Microbiology subject is offered in 12th CBSE?

* CBSE does not offers Microbiology course in their curriculum.

* To pursue your career in Microbiology field opt for Biology course in class 12th and appear for entrance examinations conducted by the concerned universities.

* Some of the universities offering microbiology courses are :

1. Indian institute of technology

2. Aligarh muslim university

3. University of calcutta

4. Banaras Hindu university

5. Lovely professional university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?