3rd May 2023, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

In which year my son will be eligible for appearing in the WBBSE Board Exam

Sir, my son was born on 27/4/2007. In which year he will be eligible to appear in the 10th class Board exam.

5th May 2023, 01:46 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: In which year my son will be eligible for appearing in the WBBSE Board Exam

1. According to guidelines of CBSE, minimum age to appear for class x must be 14 years.

2. There is no upper limit to appear for class x cbse board.

3. A candidate can appear for maximum three attempts.
6th May 2023, 05:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which year my son will be eligible for appearing in the WBBSE Board Exam

Age limit to appear in the WBBSE Board exam 10th class:-

The minimum age required to appear in wbbse 10th standard board examination is 15 years and the maximum age must not exceed 16 years of age for getting admission in 10th class.
6th May 2023, 05:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Age limit for appearing in the 10th WBBSE Board Exam:-

The minimum age required in order to be eligible to appear for 10th wbbse board is 14 years. Therefore, if you have attained the age of 14 years, you are then most eligible for the examination.
7th May 2023, 01:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

To determine the year in which your son will be eligible to appear in the WBBSE (West Bengal Board of Secondary Education) Board Exam, we need to consider his current academic level. Typically, the WBBSE Board Exam is conducted for students in Class 10, which is also known as the Madhyamik Pariksha.

If your son is currently in Class 10, he will be eligible to appear for the WBBSE Board Exam in the same year. The board exams in West Bengal are usually conducted in the month of February or March.

However, if your son is in a lower grade, such as Class 9, you'll need to calculate the number of years remaining for him to reach Class 10. For example, if your son is in Class 9, he will be eligible for the WBBSE Board Exam after one more year, which would be in the next academic year.

It's important to note that the specific academic year and exam schedule can vary, so it's always advisable to check with the school or educational institution for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding board exams and eligibility criteria.
8th May 2023, 03:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Age limit:-
------------
The age limit of the candidate for the class 10th exam should be 15 to 16 years of age as of 1st March of the respective year to get eligible for the WBBSE Madhyamik exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?