13th December 2012, 12:46 AM
mnprt7

How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student

sir i am a b.tech 2nd year(4th sem) stdnt...in cse branch..i wanna ask that how can i aplly for summer training....and can i do any course instead of summer training....i mean is it necsry to do a summer training?????

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  3. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  5. How may I apply for summer training at BHEL, Bhopal? I am 2nd year B.Tech(civil stream) student
  6. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  7. Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  9. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  10. Summer Training programme in any PSU at Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? When the application form will be distributed?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  12. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  16. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  17. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  18. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
13th December 2012, 10:59 PM
ibadsyed

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnprt7 View Post
sir i am a b.tech 2nd year(4th sem) stdnt...in cse branch..i wanna ask that how can i aplly for summer training....and can i do any course instead of summer training....i mean is it necsry to do a summer training?????
Hi, Summer trainings generally depends on the college whether they allow you to do it or not. You can consult with your respective faculty for this information.

If they allow you, you can consult with the placements dept. of your college and they will surely help you to get some nice training with a good company.

Also you can directly have a talk with the company HRs through your contacts and get an internship.

On the other hand if your college doesn't allow you for any type of summer training, you can consider doing some supplementary courses which will help you in the future. The courses are listed below:

CAD
CAM
CAE
CNC Operation
C,C++
Java
Dot Net
Visual Basic
FORTRAN
Uni Graphics
Katiya
5th May 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

hello sir.
i m b.tech 2nd year mechanical student in mathura
i need to know about some good compnies in mathura which can provide good summer training
also the procedure to apply.
thanx
8th February 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

procedure to apply for summer training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EC?
9th February 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir m a 2nd year b.tech(mechanical)student... plz guide me to do summer training in railways
10th February 2014, 02:59 PM
sanniha

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir m a 2nd year b.tech(mechanical)student... plz guide me to do summer training in railways
If you want to do summer training in railways you have to contact your career department placement cell and get the bonafide and study conduct certificate from your institution address and you need to make resumae through that attach the those certificates and apply the respected address of that railwaydepartment or else if you have any relative doing the job in railways than the process very easy and will get easily internship in your desired department.... in railways may be they discuss about the I.C engines(64 cylinder engines) and maintance and functioning of trains.......

If your belong to A.P......I know some list of central railwaydepartment places....
1.vijayawada(Krishna district)
2.Gooty(Anantapur)
3.secundrabad
4.chennai(Tamilanadu)

best wishes to you
3rd March 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

sir...im 2nd year b.tech (bio-tech) student......plz guide me to do summer training in microbiology & molecular
4th March 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am B.tech 3rd year syudent of cs branch.i want ask that how can apply for summer training??and also can i do any course insted of summer training.i means is it necsry to do a summer training?????????
28th April 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

where in rourkela(odisha) could i do my summer training? I am a B.TECH 2nd year cs student...
26th June 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

summer training centre in Indian railway for b.tech 2nd year student in Delhi NCR
28th April 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

hello ! i am anil kumar singh student of b.tech 2nd year in mechanical engg
citm boichi(hooghly,w.b)
summer training in oicl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?