28th May 2011, 06:17 PM
psitlhou

How to prepare for SBI PO exam? How may I get study material for the same? How would I prepare for the group discussion?

Sir, how to prepare for the sbi po exam to be held in july? Could you please suggest me study materials. How would I prepare for the group discussion.

25th February 2012, 06:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for SBI PO exam? How may I get study material for the same? How would I prepare for the group discussion?

It requires good amount of preparation for attending the SBI PO exam. A vague idea regarding the syllabus and the pattern of questions should be there. Previous year question papers and other reference books can be used as a source of preparation. You can download the question papers from various internet sites and also borrow important study material from friends. For the GD round, one should be aware about the current topics which are likely to be asked in GD. Express your opinion while attending the GD strongly and with high level of confidence. You may also think of attending coaching classes like TIME, Sahil Study Circle etc. to get better trained
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?